Friday, March 27, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

i am soooooooooooooooooooo happy it's friday!!!! it's been a VERY LONG week so i'm looking forward to my weekend off .. hoping to go hang out w/a girlfriend and of course i'll be spending lots of time w/my son .. we have some talking to do, he's been in too much trouble lately .. always something ..

anyhoo, i hope everyone is doing well and i hope you have a wonderful weekend .. unfortunately i don't have internet access at home so i'll be out of touch until tuesday .. take care!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you have a great weekend too :) ♥ HUGS ♥

Nonna said...

I was actually still in California when you wrote this post...I am trying to play catch up with all my fav blog friends...Shauna (above) is another blog friend...have you entered her latest giveaway ? ...it's a goodie !

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know you won the drawing for the Facebook Book on my blog.

AND...so the Twilight books are good, huh? I have been debating reading them, but didn't know if they were geared more towards High Schoolers or everyone. I take it they are for everyone?