ok .. now that it's March I can finally put a St. Patrick's Day background on my blog .. I think it looks good but I'm biased of course ;)
I know I haven't updated much recently but I'm still having trouble w/my moody computer!! this time when I tried to upload my pictures from my camera my mouse would freeze .. sooo frustrating .. I have some really cute pictures & video of Ethan playing in the snow on Monday but I can't even share them w/you yet =(
oh well .. I'll get it fixed one of these days ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
The background looks really great ! Hope you can get the bugs out of your computer soon...I really don't like when that happens...last time it happened to me, I went a little buggy myself !
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I also love St. Pat's...
That is a cute background. I haven't figured out all that stuff, so mine never changes. :)
Oh, Mammarazzi sent me. :)
Hey Woman come enter my giveaway :) It ends tonight :) I will also be having one this Friday! ♥ Hugs!
Post a Comment